- Finance Coordinator will review the original vouchers for reimbursement and payment and make payment in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations and company management systems;
- Register cash and bank deposit journals, and print bank receipts and bank statements in a timely manner;
- Input tax certification, application, issuance and storage of invoices;
- Handle changes in industrial and commercial and taxation information;
- Prepare accounting vouchers based on original vouchers, withdraw and amortize expenses at the end of the month, checkout and reconciliation, issue financial statements, tax declarations, and bind vouchers;
- Industrial and commercial annual report and income tax final settlement and payment.
- College degree or above, proficient in using office software;
- Mid-level accounting title, more than 1 year of relevant financial work experience;
- Professional skills: proficiency in corporate accounting standards, various financial and taxation laws and regulations, and related financial affairs processing methods; proficiency in the use of financial software and office software such as OFFICE.
- Serious and meticulous work, with a sense of responsibility.