· R & D Assistant – Production Department will be responsible for laboratory routine molecular biological fermentation and catalysis related experiments, and can complete various experiments and instrument operations under the guidance.
· Make a reasonable experimental plan and complete the relevant operations according to the progress, record the experimental data, complete the experimental report, and report the experimental progress and other situations to the leaders.
· Assist the daily operation of the laboratory, including the maintenance and maintenance of instruments and equipment, laboratory safety, preparation, ordering and management of commonly used reagents, preparation of experimental materials, etc.
· College or undergraduate degree, major in biotechnology, food engineering, etc.
· Have good scientific research literacy and logical thinking ability, good communication and teamwork ability, and can work independently.
· Proactive work attitude, rigorous and conscientious, honest, and strong sense of responsibility.