· R & D Engineer – production department will conduct feasibility studies, declarations, and adjustments for the project per the department leaders’ requirements.
· Responsible for the laboratory’s routine molecular biological fermentation and catalysis related experiments, research and develop existing product processes or methods, and propose solutions;
· Participate in and follow the construction and operation of the company’s R&D specifications, so that the R&D results and data are traceable;
· Responsible for completing the small test and pilot test (foundry in other provinces) of the research and development products until the process transfer, and responsible for the continuous improvement of the product process;
· Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
· Bachelor degree or above, major in biotechnology, food engineering, etc.;
· Have good scientific research literacy and logical thinking ability, good communication and teamwork ability;
· Proactive work attitude, rigorous and conscientious, honest, and strong sense of responsibility.