· Sales Specialist is responsible for channel development, track and confirm customer product needs, and complete sales goals
· Responsible for customer development and order development, responsible for customer maintenance, project tracking, promotion and implementation, contract signing, goods acceptance, account collection and other links.
· According to customer needs, coordinate the R&D department to complete the solution, coordinate order placement, documentary delivery, and after-sales service.
· Responsible for developing and managing major customers in the industry, and forming an effective management mechanism
· Participate in market research, understand market trends, and provide market information and suggestions for marketing decisions
· Regularly submit sales analysis and summary reports, and complete other tasks assigned
· College degree or above, familiar with the food or pharmaceutical industry is preferred, with strong communication and coordination skills
· Have strong customer service awareness, market development ability and business negotiation ability
· Responsible, strong execution, diligent and practical, with good team spirit
· Adapt to frequent business trips